Basic Personal Makeup Class @ $99 (For a Limited Time!)
Learn how to perfect your daily look with our Personal Basic Makeup Class! You will get tips and advice on what goes well on you and how to look your best everyday!
We aim to personalise YOUR experience. All makeup materials are provided for but are encouraged to bring along your makeup for the trainer to demonstrate how to correctly and effectively use the products that you already have.
Instructor will also provide tips on lighting and how to adjust YOUR looks to suit the different occasions with minimal makeup products in your makeup kit.
- Get 20% off Make Up For Ever Products purchased at the Academy.
- Purchase a Beauty Blender Pink or Black at SGD22 (Regular price SGD32).
- Purchase a Shiseido Eyelash Curler at SGD16.
WHEN & WHERE
Choose one of these 2 dates:
- Date / Venue: 19 January 2019 @ Make Up For Ever Academy at Armenian Street, Singapore
- Date / Venue: 23 February 2019 @ Make Up For Ever Academy at Armenian Street, Singapore
Time: 10am to 1pm
- preparation of skin for makeup
- 3Cs – conceal, correct, contour
- concealing dark spots and dark circles
- reduce appearance of fine lines and refine pores
- different types of foundations for a flawless makeup
- creating natural looking eyebrow
- deep set eye socket effect
- shading and highlighting for a more refined look
- nude lip colour
- ombre effect lip and cheeks
We love sharing our experiences. Being professional Makeup Artists, we have used many cosmetic products throughout the years. From the drug store brands to high-end cosmetics and makeup brushes, we have tried and tested most of the re-known brands. Some are not even available in Singapore yet. Some has gone out of business before they even reach Singapore. Hence for this lesson we will also provide these additional tips and tricks:
- Keeping your makeup products organised and neat.
- Hygiene in makeup.
- When is it time to dispose your cosmetics?
- How to purchase the correct foundation shade?
- Best and fastest way to apply foundation.
- How to use minimal number of makeup brushes to create an evening makeup look?
- Basic products you need to create an evening glam look.
- Milia problems and what ingredients to take note and avoid.
- Achieving balance for combination skin.
- Facial ampoules.
- Cosmetic brands that’s worth buying when you are on holiday.
- Get to know where to get the best bargains for cosmetic products and tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This class is suitable:
- to be given away as a gift. A nice personal Gift-Card can be arranged.
- for anyone who wish to know how to use all the makeup stash they already own.
- for anyone who wish to know what to buy to create a certain look.
- for anyone who wants to know how to further enhance their makeup application.
We are aware that there are many places providing complimentary makeup lessons. However, most are conducted by the cosmetic brand and skincare professionals. For our makeup classes, we are not representing any brand hence our opinion on the products we use at our classes are based on our hands-on experience in using these products on our clients. We also tested these products on ourselves. What we love, we share. We are also not earning any commissions from any cosmetic brands. We are providing this class on the basis of ‘sharing is caring’.
We hate to see ladies having black patch eyebrow that looks like you place electrical tape over your brow. We pity those who when perspire under the hot sun while waiting for bus, become victim of streaky foundation. We also want to help those with extreme dark circles so their complexion looks bright and awesome.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click on the link below to register. Once we received your registration we will send you an acknowledgement along with payment instructions.
WHAT HAPPEN AFTER I MADE PAYMENT?
Once you have made payment, a questionnaire will be sent to you so we can understand better you facial features, skin tone / type and the problems you face with makeup applications. Please complete this questionnaire and email us a recent photograph of yourself (frontal view). Using this information, we will prepare the course materials according to your expectation and objective of attending our class.
One week before the class, we will send you an email that will provide you with a brief of what to expect at the class so you can get prepared in advance.
DURING THE CLASS
Maximum number of participants for the class is 10. Training will be step by step so it will be easy for participants to follow the procedures. Feel free to ask any questions along the way.
Exclusive for all participants – since the venue is at Make Up For Ever, you can purchase any products at the academy at an exclusive 20% discount on the day of the class.
I WANT TO ORGANISE THIS CLASS FOR MY STAFF
If you have more than 6 pax, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A private session with a date / venue to fit your schedule and requirements can be arranged.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Feel free to get in touch with us at +65 9145 9532 (Jieyi) or +65 9666 0557 (Rezani) if you have further questions. You can also email to us at email@example.com.