Eye Makeup Class @ $99 (Usual Price $180)
Learn how to create a glam eye makeup using various eye shadow colours and eyeliners. This class will also teach you how to correct droopy eyelid. A perfect opportunity for individuals who require eye correction of love more pronounced double eyelids.
You will learn:
- Eyebrow shaping and trimming
- Drawing eyebrow
- Fixing droopy eyelid and eyelid tape application
- Dramatic or evening glam eye makeup techniques
- Dealing with colourful eyeshadow palette
- Various eye liner techniques such as smokey and cat eye
- Buying the correct type or lashes for your eye and for each occasion
- False eyelashes application
WHEN & WHERE
Choose one of these:
- Date: Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 (Venue: Bt Batok)
- Date: Saturday, 30 Mar 2019 (Venue: Bt Batok or City Hall)
- Date: Saturday, 20 Apr 2019 (Venue: Bt Batok or City Hall)
- Date: Saturday, 18 May 2019 (Venue: Bt Batok or City Hall)
- Date: Saturday, 29 Jun 2019 (Venue: Bt Batok or City Hall)
Time: 10am to 1pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This class is suitable:
- to be given away as a gift. A nice personal Gift-Card can be arranged.
- for anyone who wish to know how to use all the makeup stash they already own.
- for anyone who wish to know what to buy to create a certain look.
- for anyone who wants to know how to further enhance their makeup application.
We are aware that there are many places providing complimentary makeup lessons. However, most are conducted by the cosmetic brand and skincare professionals. For our makeup classes, we are not representing any brand hence our opinion on the products we use at our classes are based on our hands-on experience in using these products on our clients. We also tested these products on ourselves. What we love, we share. We are also not earning any commissions from any cosmetic brands. We are providing this class on the basis of ‘sharing is caring’.
We hate to see ladies having patchy or uneven eyeshadows. We also want to help those with extreme dark circles so their complexion looks bright and awesome.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click on the link below to register. Once we received your registration we will send you an acknowledgement along with payment instructions.
WHAT HAPPEN AFTER I MADE PAYMENT?
Once you have made payment, a questionnaire will be sent to you so we can understand better you facial features, skin tone / type and the problems you face with makeup applications. Please complete this questionnaire and email us a recent photograph of yourself (frontal view). Using this information, we will prepare the course materials according to your expectation and objective of attending our class.
One week before the class, we will send you an email that will provide you with a brief of what to expect at the class so you can get prepared in advance.
DURING THE CLASS
Maximum number of participants for the class is 10. Training will be step by step so it will be easy for participants to follow the procedures. Feel free to ask any questions along the way.
Exclusive for all participants – since the venue is at Make Up For Ever, you can purchase any products at the academy at an exclusive 20% discount on the day of the class.
I WANT TO ORGANISE THIS CLASS FOR MY STAFF
If you have more than 6 pax, please write to us at email@example.com. A private session with a date / venue to fit your schedule and requirements can be arranged.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Feel free to get in touch with us at +65 9145 9532 (Jieyi) or +65 9666 0557 (Rezani) if you have further questions. You can also email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.