Airbrush Makeup Class | Singapore
The current trend in makeup is natural, fresh and glowing faces. Cakey, over powdered and masked skin look fake and outdated. A great makeup makes us feel comfortable no matter how long our days are. A great makeup is also something that both men and women of any age can benefit from. We need a makeup that is lightweight and looks very natural – yet let us have a flawless and perfect complexion. In addition, in humid Singapore, we need a makeup that last well under the hot weather. All these are achievable with Airbrush Makeup. Airbrush makeup is actually not a new concept to the makeup industry. Read more here.
For beginners, using the airbrush and compressor might be confusing. You might not know what foundation to use or types of airbrush and compressor to invest in. If well taken care of, these equipments (airbrush & compressor) can last more than 10 years.
Our experience in using airbrush systems tell us the common problems faced by talents and customers when inexperience Makeup Artist use airbrush on them. These are:
- Patchy colours / foundation on skin
- Concerns on breathing in too much vapours let out by the airbrush
- The shock from the spray is extremely uncomfortable
- Coverage is bad
- Makeup does not last
- Makeup Artist holding the airbrush gun incorrectly
- Choke Airbrush Gun
- Safety in using Airbrush
- Understanding the Components
- Cleaning, Assembling and Dismantling Airbrush Gun
- Types of Foundations
- Techniques of using Airbrush
- Beauty Makeup with Airbrush
- Creative Makeup with Airbrush
Optional to Have
- Airbrush Compressor
- Airbrush Gun
Who Should Attend
- Makeup Artist who are interested to learn about airbrush makeup.
- Makeup Artist who has bought airbrush equipment but no longer using it because they think it does not work.
- Ladies and gentlemen who would like to use airbrush makeup for their own personal use.
Check out this article about the airbrush makeup we applied during a fashion show where the models paraded under the hot sun – http://lovelesaffaires.wordpress.com/2012/04/
During The Class
Maximum number of participants for the class is 10. Training will be step by step so it will be easy for participants to follow the procedures. Feel free to ask any questions along the way.
How Do I Register?
Please click this link to register your interest. We will get in touch with you once we have launched the course.
Group & Private Bookings
If you have more than 6 pax, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A private session with a date / venue to fit your schedule and requirements can be arranged.
Need More Information?
Feel free to get in touch with us at +65 9145 9532 (Jieyi) or +65 9666 0557 (Rezani) if you have further questions. You can also email to us at email@example.com
Do subscribe to our blog where we share our experience and knowledge in using various cosmetic products and tools.